Sunday 17 March 2013

My ClaireaBella Bag

This is just a small blog post today and I might do another little one later. Unfortunately my little brother came home from school sick this week and now the whole household has been taken by the same fever and are  nursing themselves back to health, including me. 

I had to share this amazing hand crafted, custom bag with you which I bought from claireabelladesigns.co.uk


I am so thoroughly pleased with this gorgeous bag! And it's pretty cool to customize it as well! You can customize the text, hair, eyes, dress and skin colour to personalize your bag! As you can see I matched mine up to my profile of blonde hair and blue eyes and a purples dress as its my favourite colour! The bag has other pretty features too like glitter, ribbons, a hand made with love silver charm, and Swarovski elements.

In April I am travelling to the Gold Coast, Australia for a month and I cannot wait to show off my bag on the beach! Its perfect for a beach bag and my sister ( who I'm going with) has her own so I'm sure we'll have the best beach bags there! ha!

They also make awesome, special gifts and I'm sure any girl who receives this would be chuffed! The bags start at £24.99 for a small and £39.99 for a large, a little pricey for those on a tighter budget (like me) but so worth it!

I hope you all have a fantastic Sunday!

Sophie Lily
xoxo

7 comments:

  1. Australia...sounds awesome!! Take great photos for the blog!!!

    http://jezzdallasmakeup.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I definitely will be! Think I may just do daily dear diary entrys!

      Xoxo

      Delete
  2. Ahhh I've seen girls with these bags everywhere and I've been dying to know where to buy one, since I'm forever walking around looking like a packhorse! So thankyou for this post, I shall be ordering one very soon! :)

    Thanks, Chels xx

    humblehonesty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. i love this kind of bags
    they soo different and soo cute

    http://irenadworld.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is so cute!!!!!!!! I am so jealous :)
    -Jenna <3
    Follow me please?? The Chic Cupcake

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for sharing this great looking bag with us. Alot of my co-workers here are liking the bag that you have posted. Have a fantastic rest of your day and keep up the posts.
    World of Animals

    ReplyDelete